At the Diamond Retailer Breakfast meeting at NYCC, Dark Horse announced that, following a gap after the ending of the Buffy Season Eight series in January, Buffy Season Nine will initially consist of Buffy and Angel comics – but that more titles will join them, creating a wider, cohesive story spread across different titles.
And that following a Dollhouse one shot in 2011, there will be a comic book mini-series from some of the writers of the TV show.
Start the clocks until we get a link from Whedonesque…
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017