At the Diamond Retailer Breakfast meeting at NYCC, Dark Horse announced that, following a gap after the ending of the Buffy Season Eight series in January, Buffy Season Nine will initially consist of Buffy and Angel comics – but that more titles will join them, creating a wider, cohesive story spread across different titles.
And that following a Dollhouse one shot in 2011, there will be a comic book mini-series from some of the writers of the TV show.
Start the clocks until we get a link from Whedonesque…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018