First of all, they took famous blonde Kirsten Dunst and cast her as the redheaded Mary Jane Watson for Sam Raimi’s first Spider-Man movie. Then, we came to the third installment and they bleached out popular redhead Bryce Dallas Howard. Now – there’s a new twist, taking this weird kink to a new level.
Emma Stone might be famous for her red hair, but she’s naturally a blonde and that’s the way they want her.
Stacy is said to have the bigger role – the much bigger role – between Stacy and Watson in this screenplay. Reading between the lines, this means Stone will likely have a diminished part to play in any sequels. Perhaps she never wanted to commit to the increasing demands of a multi-picture Ms. Watson deal and only ever tried out for the lighter load of Ms. Stacy?
Any which way, I’m still rather pleased she’s going to be in the movie.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014