Lee Garbett of Batgirl fame has created a new book, dedicated to teaching how to draw superhero comic book action scenes, Draw Comic Book Action.
Yes, yes I know all the editors say they want to see street scenes, natural life scenes, but bugger them, deep down they want to see how well you can draw someone kicking another someone’s face off. And here’s the place to learn those skills.
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017
- Final Part Of Watchmen Crossover “The Button” In Flash #22, Is Running Late… - April 27, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish New Black And White Spawn Cover Variants As Well! - April 27, 2017
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017