Lee Garbett of Batgirl fame has created a new book, dedicated to teaching how to draw superhero comic book action scenes, Draw Comic Book Action.
Yes, yes I know all the editors say they want to see street scenes, natural life scenes, but bugger them, deep down they want to see how well you can draw someone kicking another someone’s face off. And here’s the place to learn those skills.
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017