The first thirty seconds seem to summarise the movie, the second lot seem to give us a taste of what’s to come in the series. Check the credits for Joe Quesada, Stan Lee, Alan Fine, Jeph Loeb and Dan Buckley… no mention of Warren Ellis on this yet though.
Here’s a review… though they’re not happy.
The so important CGI is downright dreadful. The suits would have been better represented with good ol’ cell animation… by any other animators. The character designs and animation is atrocious. You know how terrible it looks when American studios try and emulate Japanese designs? Now imagine if a Japanese studio tried to emulate that awful shit. That’s how Iron Man looks. It doesn’t help that they gave Stark hair only Rod Blagojevich would be jealous of.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017