The first thirty seconds seem to summarise the movie, the second lot seem to give us a taste of what’s to come in the series. Check the credits for Joe Quesada, Stan Lee, Alan Fine, Jeph Loeb and Dan Buckley… no mention of Warren Ellis on this yet though.
Here’s a review… though they’re not happy.
The so important CGI is downright dreadful. The suits would have been better represented with good ol’ cell animation… by any other animators. The character designs and animation is atrocious. You know how terrible it looks when American studios try and emulate Japanese designs? Now imagine if a Japanese studio tried to emulate that awful shit. That’s how Iron Man looks. It doesn’t help that they gave Stark hair only Rod Blagojevich would be jealous of.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017