The first thirty seconds seem to summarise the movie, the second lot seem to give us a taste of what’s to come in the series. Check the credits for Joe Quesada, Stan Lee, Alan Fine, Jeph Loeb and Dan Buckley… no mention of Warren Ellis on this yet though.
Here’s a review… though they’re not happy.
The so important CGI is downright dreadful. The suits would have been better represented with good ol’ cell animation… by any other animators. The character designs and animation is atrocious. You know how terrible it looks when American studios try and emulate Japanese designs? Now imagine if a Japanese studio tried to emulate that awful shit. That’s how Iron Man looks. It doesn’t help that they gave Stark hair only Rod Blagojevich would be jealous of.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017