The first thirty seconds seem to summarise the movie, the second lot seem to give us a taste of what’s to come in the series. Check the credits for Joe Quesada, Stan Lee, Alan Fine, Jeph Loeb and Dan Buckley… no mention of Warren Ellis on this yet though.
Here’s a review… though they’re not happy.
The so important CGI is downright dreadful. The suits would have been better represented with good ol’ cell animation… by any other animators. The character designs and animation is atrocious. You know how terrible it looks when American studios try and emulate Japanese designs? Now imagine if a Japanese studio tried to emulate that awful shit. That’s how Iron Man looks. It doesn’t help that they gave Stark hair only Rod Blagojevich would be jealous of.
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018