The Alliance for Consumer Education (ACE) have a germ-fighting super-hero Ace Clean, who has teamed up with (i.e. paid Marvel a stack of cash for) Iron Man in a series of public facing information stunts. Handily just in time for the Iron Man 2 DVD and Blu Ray as well.
And yesterday they launched a Time Square billboard to push their nanny-state new world older demands that people be forced to watch their hands and stuff.
Sorry, I came over all libertarian all of a sudden. Apologies.
In association with The Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology (APIC) and local comic store Midtown Comics (and there’s an alliance I thought I’d never see), the events on the street and in the store behind held were broadcast on the video billboard and members of the public were able to get on the action too.
As part of the promotion, 90,000 comic-style book covers are being made available to New Yorker school children (don’t tell Senator Nancy King) with Ace Clean and Iron Man dispensing germ-fighting advice, being distributed by Midtown.
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017
- Walking Dead Co-Creator Tony Moore To Benefit Planned Parenthood With This Commemorative Trump Print - January 23, 2017
- Yet More Punching Nazis, Pepe The Frog, Richard Spencer … And Jack Kirby - January 23, 2017