The Alliance for Consumer Education (ACE) have a germ-fighting super-hero Ace Clean, who has teamed up with (i.e. paid Marvel a stack of cash for) Iron Man in a series of public facing information stunts. Handily just in time for the Iron Man 2 DVD and Blu Ray as well.
And yesterday they launched a Time Square billboard to push their nanny-state new world older demands that people be forced to watch their hands and stuff.
Sorry, I came over all libertarian all of a sudden. Apologies.
In association with The Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology (APIC) and local comic store Midtown Comics (and there’s an alliance I thought I’d never see), the events on the street and in the store behind held were broadcast on the video billboard and members of the public were able to get on the action too.
As part of the promotion, 90,000 comic-style book covers are being made available to New Yorker school children (don’t tell Senator Nancy King) with Ace Clean and Iron Man dispensing germ-fighting advice, being distributed by Midtown.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017