Earlier this year, Bleeding Cool reported the sad demise of Comics International.
The once proud British comics trade magazine that, at its height, outsold the bestselling comics in UK comic shops, had become little of a shadow of its former self, sold on by Dez Skinn, and run into the ground.
Well, its most recent editor, Mike Conroy, looks like he’s staging a revival of sorts.
Multiverse is a new magazine about comics from Conroy and will debut at the London MCM Expo at the end of the month. Also publishing the magazine is Barry Renshaw of Engine Comics and Redeye Magazine.
But before then, this free Zero Issue will be distributed in comic shops. Hmm… you know Comics International started off free too…
- Nick Derington Drawing Brian Bendis’ Batman for Walmart Exclusive DC Comics - June 23, 2018
- 10 Things We Can Tell You About Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Captain America #1 With Leinil Yu - June 23, 2018
- UPS Strike Off, Comic Stores Spared Disruption - June 23, 2018
- Heavy Metal’s Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018 - June 23, 2018
- A “Classic” Strip Mixing Light and Dark: Dunce - June 23, 2018