Disney today the published the first of their Q&A videos with Tangled directors Nathan Greno and Byron Howard. The hot topic this time? Creating the Hair – something that can be a real pig in CG. If you ever wanted to see some not-quite-there CG hair tests, this is the video for you.
You can see the clip below, and beneath that, the previous promo-video for the film. It a clip they’re calling A Hair Raising Adventure. Because they’re funny like that.
That punningly monikered clip redeems itself by premiering great new footage that we haven’t seen in any of the trailers. There’s also some talking head bits and bobs with the stars and creators. Well worth a look.
As I live in the UK, I’m going to have to wait until 2011 to see Tangled. Not fair. Sulk. Etc.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014