David E. Kelley, creator of Ally McBeal and Boston Legal, has been caught in Wonder Woman’s lasso. He’s DC Entertainment’s pick to write and produce a new Wonder Woman TV show. Heat Vision make a good case for Diana working out better on the small screen than the big:
While movies like Daredevil spin-off Elektra, starring Jennifer Garner, bombed on the big screen, the small-screen has been a more than willing home to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a character which first failed as a movie, and Alias, the spy series which starred Garner.
That’s a nice little pile of evidence… but it’s hardly proof. I’m sure one of you Little Bleeders could be a contrary case just as convincingly. I’ll get you started: The Bionic Woman.
The selection of Kelley can be interpreted in a number of ways, but one thing’s clear: he’s not got a whole load of action-driven projects on his resume.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014