It looks like Amy Adams is facing my own personal version of Sophie’s Choice: will she sign on for Cameron Crowe’s next film, We Bought a Zoo? Or will she join the Muppets for their untitled new picture? If I came to that fork in the road I’d have a breakdown, I think…
There’s another choice – Alex Kurtzman’s Welcome to People, in which she’d play Chris Pine’s secret half sister, a recovering alcoholic and single mother. Not as tempting, really. Distinct lack of hilarious bears, for one thing.
According to Entertainment Weekly, Ms. Adams is closest to signing up for the Muppet film but while the shoot dates are being cemented, she’s at least speaking to the filmmakers about the others. It looks like Crowe would have her play a zookeeper opposite Matt Damon, while the Muppets would have her play the school teacher love interest for Jason Segel.
I wish she could do both. C’mon Segel, Stoller, Bobin – how about setting 90% of the Muppet movie at night? It worked for Michael J. Fox balancing Family Ties and Back to the Future, right?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014