UPDATE: More shots here
Oxford is a lovely city. Let’s have a tourist’s eye view of the place. As Matthew Vaughan’s X-Men First Class comes to town. Fox has sent us a Cease And Desist notice over this post, featuring public shots taken in public by a member of the public. Which we think is nonsense, but Bleeding Cool is not in a position to argue. Not yet anyway. Their lawyer says we can post pictures of the sets but not of the principle actors in costume. Yes, folks this apparanetly counts as costume. But thankfully a Russian site has chosen fit to upload our photos, so for those we’ve provided links below. Thank you Russia! Okay, so…
Firstly, a part of Oxford University dressed up to look like the exterior of an old pub. The Eagle is the name of the first British sci-fi comic that spawned Dan Dare. The Eagle And Child was the Oxford pub that J.R.R. Tolkein and C.S. Lewis used to meet at.
It’s a wonderful place to move heavy machinery around.
People just wander around in sixties period dress, and there’s even a bus stop to match.
But people do get wet quite a lot. Even famous people. James McAvoy as Professor X on the left spotting us, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggart on the right, oblivious.
Sorry about the weather folks! And the legal posturing!!
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014