Production Weekly has justed tweeted the following Wes Anderson-filled goodness;
Wes Anderson has begun pre-production on his next live-action project, the untitled feature is scheduled to begin filming in the Spring.
With The Playlist following up saying;
We did some digging and while we don’t have too many details yet, from what we’ve heard, the director is seeking a boy and a girl, aged 12 years old for the lead roles.
They also state that it’s not The Rosenthaler Suite or My Best Friend or his screenplay with Noah Baumbach, instead they speculate that it’s a continuance of Royal Tenenbaum director We Anderson’s work for younger audiences, after the success of Fantastic Mr Fox…
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018