Production Weekly has justed tweeted the following Wes Anderson-filled goodness;
Wes Anderson has begun pre-production on his next live-action project, the untitled feature is scheduled to begin filming in the Spring.
With The Playlist following up saying;
We did some digging and while we don’t have too many details yet, from what we’ve heard, the director is seeking a boy and a girl, aged 12 years old for the lead roles.
They also state that it’s not The Rosenthaler Suite or My Best Friend or his screenplay with Noah Baumbach, instead they speculate that it’s a continuance of Royal Tenenbaum director We Anderson’s work for younger audiences, after the success of Fantastic Mr Fox…
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018