Production Weekly has justed tweeted the following Wes Anderson-filled goodness;
Wes Anderson has begun pre-production on his next live-action project, the untitled feature is scheduled to begin filming in the Spring.
With The Playlist following up saying;
We did some digging and while we don’t have too many details yet, from what we’ve heard, the director is seeking a boy and a girl, aged 12 years old for the lead roles.
They also state that it’s not The Rosenthaler Suite or My Best Friend or his screenplay with Noah Baumbach, instead they speculate that it’s a continuance of Royal Tenenbaum director We Anderson’s work for younger audiences, after the success of Fantastic Mr Fox…
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018