Production Weekly has justed tweeted the following Wes Anderson-filled goodness;
Wes Anderson has begun pre-production on his next live-action project, the untitled feature is scheduled to begin filming in the Spring.
With The Playlist following up saying;
We did some digging and while we don’t have too many details yet, from what we’ve heard, the director is seeking a boy and a girl, aged 12 years old for the lead roles.
They also state that it’s not The Rosenthaler Suite or My Best Friend or his screenplay with Noah Baumbach, instead they speculate that it’s a continuance of Royal Tenenbaum director We Anderson’s work for younger audiences, after the success of Fantastic Mr Fox…
- David Ziggy Greene, Signing & Talking for Scene & Heard at Orbital Comics Tomorrow - May 25, 2018
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018