Could Claudette Colbert’s costume playing the lead in the 1934 movie Cleopatra provided the inspiration for the Vampirella costume designed by Trina Robbins and Frank Frazetta?
There is a certain stylistic similarity, no?
- Delays to Diamond Comics Reorders After Data Lines Cut - May 22, 2018
- Tomorrow’s Iron Man #600 Sees Tony Stark Try to Bring Jim Rhodes Back To Life… - May 22, 2018
- A ‘Colourised’ Version of From Hell by Eddie Campbell for September - May 22, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Brings a Family Touch Back to the X-Men (SPOILER) - May 22, 2018
- Antarctic Launches Plush and Rags in August 2018 Solicits - May 22, 2018