Well done The Liverpool Echo. Your photo coverage of the local filming of Captain America is superb.
Thanks to Merseyside’s finest paper, we’ve today got our first look at a submarine craft in the water at Stanley Dock. It would appear to be a Hydra U-Boat. There are also some snaps from the last couple of days filming that show Chris Evans in his rubber feet once again. It would seem that the chase that started in the street with all of the broken glass, as filmed in Manchester, is going to end up at the docks, as filmed in Liverpool. Ah, the magic of the movies!
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014