Scripted by Jane Goldman from the spooky novel by Susan Hill, directed by Eden Lake‘s James Watkins, set for release in 3D but apparently being shot in 2D, and the first project for Daniel Radcliffe now he’s wrapped on the Harry Potter series.
And that’s pretty much all I have to say about that. Thanks, Telegraph paps.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014