C’mon, Harry – whatever it is, you can tell us.
Harry Knowles, the Headgeek himself, popped up today in the AICN Talkbacks (ie. fandom’s equivalent of the World War II trenches, and all of his own making). He had something to say about Deadline’s list of Chris Nolan’s preferred Superman directors. Here’s his comment:
I wouldn’t place money that it’ll be any of those names from what I have heard off the record. Sigh.
It’s the sigh that’s the interesting bit.
It reads just like a) Knowles is saying there’s another director in the frame – nay, at the head of the pack and b) it’s somebody to make you sigh.
But the list already had Tony Scott on it… who could he be sighing about? I thought he liked everything…
Thanks to Little Bleeder Gabriel for the tip-off.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014