Previously, like a zombie, the digital version shuffled along a few months behind the print version, but now it seems to have caught up, just in time for the TV series to hit.
Whether it will bite the print version in the neck, and drag it down onto the ground to feast is, as yet, unknown.
More and more books from various publishers are taking this approach. How soon before this is the norm, not the exception?
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018