Previously, like a zombie, the digital version shuffled along a few months behind the print version, but now it seems to have caught up, just in time for the TV series to hit.
Whether it will bite the print version in the neck, and drag it down onto the ground to feast is, as yet, unknown.
More and more books from various publishers are taking this approach. How soon before this is the norm, not the exception?
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018