Previously, like a zombie, the digital version shuffled along a few months behind the print version, but now it seems to have caught up, just in time for the TV series to hit.
Whether it will bite the print version in the neck, and drag it down onto the ground to feast is, as yet, unknown.
More and more books from various publishers are taking this approach. How soon before this is the norm, not the exception?
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018