Drinky Crow/Maakies creator Tony Millionaire seems to be of another opinion. In that one of his old strips from his archive featuring Michael Jackson is cause for someone to try and shut his site down.
It could be a taste thing of course. I mean, it is a particularly unpleasant strip. In which Michael Jackson entices a baby to drawl inside his anal cavity to eat what he finds there.
But in a week where Marvel have published a comic book in which a young girl is artifically made pregnant by her brother against her will in a way that is she has an abortion her womb will collapse, I’m not sure what the fuss really is…
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018