Drinky Crow/Maakies creator Tony Millionaire seems to be of another opinion. In that one of his old strips from his archive featuring Michael Jackson is cause for someone to try and shut his site down.
It could be a taste thing of course. I mean, it is a particularly unpleasant strip. In which Michael Jackson entices a baby to drawl inside his anal cavity to eat what he finds there.
But in a week where Marvel have published a comic book in which a young girl is artifically made pregnant by her brother against her will in a way that is she has an abortion her womb will collapse, I’m not sure what the fuss really is…
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018