In the video below you’ll see the ghostface killer in full Screamadelic flow while whiffle-waffling soundbites fill the air.
Just look at the shots of shots being shot: the sets seem mightily familiar, don’t you think? So much so that I’m starting to get suspicious… Flashbacks? Now, Scream 4 isn’t going to go all Back to the Future 2 on us, is it?
Previously: Wes Craven said he was not “given control of the script”; series creator Kevin Williamson appeared to take a step back – and possibly spread rumours; and there were rewrites by Ehren Krueger. A recipe for disaster? I really hope not – I’m a genuine Scream fan. I’d probably even wear a Scream pin if they sent me one.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014