This is something to do with American Sports I think but apparently in some match or other, some kid tried to dress up in a superhero-style costume and ran onto the field, only to be taken down by the players.
Specifically someone called Diaz. Here’s the article, but it doesn’t even state which sport this was.
Anyway, apparently the guards aren’t allowed to Tazer such invaders any more, but also aren’t up to chasing after a yiung man in spandex. Which is where said Diaz person came in.
I really should do some research into this kind of thing. Wikipedia is only a click away…
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018