This is something to do with American Sports I think but apparently in some match or other, some kid tried to dress up in a superhero-style costume and ran onto the field, only to be taken down by the players.
Specifically someone called Diaz. Here’s the article, but it doesn’t even state which sport this was.
Anyway, apparently the guards aren’t allowed to Tazer such invaders any more, but also aren’t up to chasing after a yiung man in spandex. Which is where said Diaz person came in.
I really should do some research into this kind of thing. Wikipedia is only a click away…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018