This is probably unprecedented for any non-variant, openly-orderable book.
Basically, according to all evidence, you should be able to simply flip this on eBay and, even with a rush of copies filling demand, I can’t see how you couldn’t make a profit.
In terms of comic book speculation, this is the closest thing to a sure thing since the death of Captain America and the appearance on Obama in Spider-Man.
Some shops may limit how many copies you buy. Some shops may put it straight on the wall at $20. Some won;t have a clue and will look surprised when this sells out one minute after opening – let me know how your shop reacts!
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018
- The Rarest Power Rangers Comics Cover Ever? - May 24, 2018
- Tickets Still On Sale For Reed POP’s First MCM London Comic Con, Starting Tomorrow - May 24, 2018
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018