This is probably unprecedented for any non-variant, openly-orderable book.
Basically, according to all evidence, you should be able to simply flip this on eBay and, even with a rush of copies filling demand, I can’t see how you couldn’t make a profit.
In terms of comic book speculation, this is the closest thing to a sure thing since the death of Captain America and the appearance on Obama in Spider-Man.
Some shops may limit how many copies you buy. Some shops may put it straight on the wall at $20. Some won;t have a clue and will look surprised when this sells out one minute after opening – let me know how your shop reacts!
- The Daily LITG, November 22nd, 2018 – Thanks For All You’ve Given - November 22, 2018
- LATE: Doomsday Clock #8, Batman Damned #2, Shazam #2 - November 21, 2018
- Batman #62 to Replace Batman #61 - November 21, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Batman & The Outsiders Orders, Will Resolicit Later in 2019 - November 21, 2018
- An Early Thanksgiving Present From DC Comics and Walmart - November 21, 2018