This is probably unprecedented for any non-variant, openly-orderable book.
Basically, according to all evidence, you should be able to simply flip this on eBay and, even with a rush of copies filling demand, I can’t see how you couldn’t make a profit.
In terms of comic book speculation, this is the closest thing to a sure thing since the death of Captain America and the appearance on Obama in Spider-Man.
Some shops may limit how many copies you buy. Some shops may put it straight on the wall at $20. Some won;t have a clue and will look surprised when this sells out one minute after opening – let me know how your shop reacts!
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018