This Thursday evening, $#*! My Dad Says premieres on CBS. That’s the one based on the Twitter thing with Captain Kirk in it (though, really, the original Morris Buttermaker was the ideal casting, RIP).
Maybe you just thought “Oh, good! I love that on Twitter!” and rushed to your Tivo to set it to record. Slow down. There’s a chance you’ll walk into a (very small, largely insignificant) problem with your Tivo box and won’t be able to set this program correctly.
I’ll let CBS explain the problem, and offer a solution:
Dear Valued Viewer,
We have a new show premiering this Thursday at 8:30 PM, ET/PT, called $#*! MY DAD SAYS. It’s a unique title for a unique show based on a very popular Twitter feed. In fact, the title of the show is so sophisticated that it’s perplexing some DVR search functions that can’t read some symbols.
Obviously, our first choice is that you always watch everything on CBS live; however, we also consider the DVR our friend, providing more opportunities for you to watch our programs amidst your very busy lives.
If you’d like to record $#*! MY DAD SAYS from your DVR, we recommend activating the “record” function by going directly through the program guide on your cable or satellite system. Our research shows most viewers record in this method; but, if you’re one of the few who have had issues with the DVR search function for this show, this alternative offers an easy solution.
$#*! MY DAD SAYS premieres this Thursday, Sept. 23 at 8:30 PM, ET/PT, immediately following THE BIG BANG THEORY (which has no search function issues whatsoever).
Now… who couldn’t have worked that out for themselves?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014