I assume that 1-sheet posters for TV shows are designed for bus stops? Where else might they go? I’d have expected the billboard shape – and site – would have been more popular for TV advertising.
Anyway, here’s the final, official Walking Dead poster courtesy of AMC. Maybe there’s never even going to be a paper version, though this file is rather small…
I think the Halloween premiere date is good in theory, but isn’t most of adult America out getting drunk and hitting on people dressed as animals on that night?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014