Matt Booker from from Automattic Comics popped by the location shoot for the sixth series of Doctor Who, filming in a council estate in central Bristol, with a snappy camera to hand…
This is a three day shoot of the third episode (written by Mark Gatiss). Specific locations included flat interiors, stairwells, corridors, and the area by the bins with an old lady and children. There was also late night filming in the garage section with the TARDIS.
Apparently they filmed in Bristol because they just couldn’t find a suitable location in Cardiff… and they looked really hard! The same location was used for recent Being Human – specifically the council block for the werewolf’s single mum girlfriend.
Another more secluded Doctor Who shoot took place last week in Durham Park, in a National Trust house, with a night shoot in the house and gardens, well away from prying camphones.
Matt Booker also got Matt Smith and Karen Smith to sign their on action figures, to be auctioned off next year for charity at Corsham Sci Fi.
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018
- Aquaman – Is He or Isn’t He a Fish out of Water? - October 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018