Graeme McMillan. Tim Twelves. Cameron Hatheway. Simon Rohrmuller. Rick Rottman. Just five of the many people whose emails have been spouting the following message;
What have you been up to ?
Tell you a good news. At last few days,My friend Jack told me where
was called the factory of world.All the things is very cheap.
Register to be their members as soon as possible, during this time,
they have discount sales, many surprises are waiting for you.
what’s more it is very convenient.
The price of products is great low from there. But very perfect. It’s
For example: laptops, cell phone, digital cameras, LCD TV, GPS and so on.
Remarkably,they have a very excellent after-sale service.
You can log on their website
I would like you to have a pleasant shopping!
There seems to be a concerted attack on Gmail accounts from the Far East right now. And comic book people are just some of the people targetted. More coming. Right now I’m just waiting for my turn. And changing my password from “password”.
- Magneto to Move Centre Stage With Cable? But What About Uncanny X-Men #1? - July 16, 2018
- Scarlet Spider Done at #25 and Relaunch For Peter Parker? - July 16, 2018
- Old Man Logan to Wrap With November’s 50th Issue? - July 16, 2018
- Bryan Hill and Rodney Buchemi Create New Kiss Comic, Blood and Stardust, From Dynamite - July 16, 2018
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ Exposes the TV Endorsement – Like Brass Eye Did 20 Years Ago - July 16, 2018