Graeme McMillan. Tim Twelves. Cameron Hatheway. Simon Rohrmuller. Rick Rottman. Just five of the many people whose emails have been spouting the following message;
What have you been up to ?
Tell you a good news. At last few days,My friend Jack told me where
was called the factory of world.All the things is very cheap.
Register to be their members as soon as possible, during this time,
they have discount sales, many surprises are waiting for you.
what’s more it is very convenient.
The price of products is great low from there. But very perfect. It’s
For example: laptops, cell phone, digital cameras, LCD TV, GPS and so on.
Remarkably,they have a very excellent after-sale service.
You can log on their website
I would like you to have a pleasant shopping!
There seems to be a concerted attack on Gmail accounts from the Far East right now. And comic book people are just some of the people targetted. More coming. Right now I’m just waiting for my turn. And changing my password from “password”.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017