You too can be like Ryan Reynolds*. First of all, enter and win this competition for a Buried survival kit. Secondly, get somebody to nail you in a box and bury you in the garden. I shouldn’t imagine you’ll have too much trouble with either part, really…
This prize is actually a rather good one. You get a bag and a T-shirt but also a zippo, a torch and a hip-flask thing. The only other things in movie Ryan’s wooden box are a cellphone (bring your own) and an all-round sense of tension and suspense (again, you’ll have to provide this yourself).
In order to win one of three prize packages, here’s what you need to do – either e-mail me or leave a message on the forum saying that you’d like to win. I’ll be drawing two winners from my e-mail and another from the forum, so it’s well worth bothering to sign up if you want to double your chances.
And note: there’s some more Buried business coming soon on Bleeding Cool… something interesting… so stay tuned. All the way through to the film’s UK release on September 29th…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014