Three comic books were stolen from as comic dealer’s home last week in Worcester, Massachusetts. The first appearances of Wolverine, Incredible Hulk #180, 182 and #182. The next day, an individual came into the dealer’s store to try and sell them, leaving before the police arrived.
Issue #182 is in a CGC slab with a 7.0 rating, and all have That’s Entertainment price tags on them.
The seller, identified as an hispanic male in his thirties is someone who has served jail time for drugs and assault & battery with a knife. So unless you have superpowers, you may not want to confront the individual.
The original owner would however reimburse anyone who buys them cheaply, and any information is appreciated.
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017