Three comic books were stolen from as comic dealer’s home last week in Worcester, Massachusetts. The first appearances of Wolverine, Incredible Hulk #180, 182 and #182. The next day, an individual came into the dealer’s store to try and sell them, leaving before the police arrived.
Issue #182 is in a CGC slab with a 7.0 rating, and all have That’s Entertainment price tags on them.
The seller, identified as an hispanic male in his thirties is someone who has served jail time for drugs and assault & battery with a knife. So unless you have superpowers, you may not want to confront the individual.
The original owner would however reimburse anyone who buys them cheaply, and any information is appreciated.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con SDCC Exclusives: Myopia Pins For Dynamite Comic Book - June 24, 2017
- Is This Comic Outlaws’ Most Offensive Social Media Post Yet? - June 24, 2017
- No, Marvel Are Not Changing The Comic Book Industry. But DC Comics Might Be. - June 24, 2017