This is small news, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t wonderful. Think of a tiny, tiny diamond that packs plenty of carats. Moon director Duncan Jones has come right out with his big news for the day on Twitter:
Have a bloody fantastic bit of Source Code news. Super star Clint Mansell WILL be scoring the film. You have no idea how relieved I am.
The emphasis on will there might suggest that, for a moment at least, it was looking like he wasn’t going to be. Maybe Jones had neglected to tweet that bit?
I have to say that Mansell’s score for Moon was honestly, truly brilliant stuff.
Source Code had a great script, has a great cast and a great director – and now, a great composer. It should be released next April in the US and, according to the last issue of Empire at least, in March in the UK.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014