DC One Million was Grant Morrison’s first crossover. Twelve years ago, writing JLA with Howard Porter on art, he kicked off a mini-series which crossed over into a number of titles, exploring the world of the 853rd century, basically when JLA #1,000,000 would be published.
Creating new villains, plots and fates of a variety of DC characters, they have been referred to spottingly since, Solaris the intelligent artifical sun being tghe most prominent, and returning in All Star Superman.
And now, in the solicitations for December, it appears the world is back as Chris Roberson and Jesus Merin take Batman and Superman to the far flung future in Superman/Batman #79, and we get to see their 853rd century counterparts too…
Other creators’ contributions to the One Million crossover were spotty – though Hitman One Million remains a high point that may have outdone the rest of the crossover. So… fingers crossed….
Written by CHRIS ROBERSON
Art by JESUS MERINO
Cover by FIONA STAPLES
Get ready to go back to the 853rd century as SUPERMAN/BATMAN visits the world of DC ONE MILLION! What dangerous foe threatens to destroy both the 853rd and 21st centuries? Find out here in the first part of a 2-part story by Chris Roberson (I, ZOMBIE) and Jesus Merino (JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA)!
On sale DECEMBER 22 * 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018