DC One Million was Grant Morrison’s first crossover. Twelve years ago, writing JLA with Howard Porter on art, he kicked off a mini-series which crossed over into a number of titles, exploring the world of the 853rd century, basically when JLA #1,000,000 would be published.
Creating new villains, plots and fates of a variety of DC characters, they have been referred to spottingly since, Solaris the intelligent artifical sun being tghe most prominent, and returning in All Star Superman.
And now, in the solicitations for December, it appears the world is back as Chris Roberson and Jesus Merin take Batman and Superman to the far flung future in Superman/Batman #79, and we get to see their 853rd century counterparts too…
Other creators’ contributions to the One Million crossover were spotty – though Hitman One Million remains a high point that may have outdone the rest of the crossover. So… fingers crossed….
Written by CHRIS ROBERSON
Art by JESUS MERINO
Cover by FIONA STAPLES
Get ready to go back to the 853rd century as SUPERMAN/BATMAN visits the world of DC ONE MILLION! What dangerous foe threatens to destroy both the 853rd and 21st centuries? Find out here in the first part of a 2-part story by Chris Roberson (I, ZOMBIE) and Jesus Merino (JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA)!
On sale DECEMBER 22 * 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017