DC One Million was Grant Morrison’s first crossover. Twelve years ago, writing JLA with Howard Porter on art, he kicked off a mini-series which crossed over into a number of titles, exploring the world of the 853rd century, basically when JLA #1,000,000 would be published.
Creating new villains, plots and fates of a variety of DC characters, they have been referred to spottingly since, Solaris the intelligent artifical sun being tghe most prominent, and returning in All Star Superman.
And now, in the solicitations for December, it appears the world is back as Chris Roberson and Jesus Merin take Batman and Superman to the far flung future in Superman/Batman #79, and we get to see their 853rd century counterparts too…
Other creators’ contributions to the One Million crossover were spotty – though Hitman One Million remains a high point that may have outdone the rest of the crossover. So… fingers crossed….
Written by CHRIS ROBERSON
Art by JESUS MERINO
Cover by FIONA STAPLES
Get ready to go back to the 853rd century as SUPERMAN/BATMAN visits the world of DC ONE MILLION! What dangerous foe threatens to destroy both the 853rd and 21st centuries? Find out here in the first part of a 2-part story by Chris Roberson (I, ZOMBIE) and Jesus Merino (JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA)!
On sale DECEMBER 22 * 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017