I think Rich was just asking about this…
Now, anybody who has spent any time with the DVD or BD releases of Edgar Wright’s second and third films, Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, will know how back-breakingly loaded they are with supplements. Thankfully, we can also expect nothing less from the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World discs.
Our first clues as to what will be included come from the BBFC, busy certificating the materials for release in the UK. So far, they’ve ticked off the following:
5 minutes and 45 seconds of TV spots
A 1 minute and 24 second international trailer
An audio commentary with Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ellen Wong, and Brandon Routh
Another with Anna Kendrick,* Aubrey Plaza, Kieran Culkin, and Mark Webber
20 minutes and 11 seconds of “Additional material Bonus X 2 3 Trailers” – is that twenty three trailers?
The “main” trailer and teaser
The Osymiso remix clips, totalling a run time of 9 minutes and 13 seconds
There’s obviously a lot more to come – not least that funky physics test animation wotsit. We’ll let you know of any major advances.
*They said Kedrich, but I think we know who they mean.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014