Bleeding Cool has previously reported on Mark Millar’s low-budget superhero film that he’s written and is currently directing in Scotland. Described as X-Men-meets-Trainspotting (hmm, that description sounds familiar) the news just hit IGN.
And it’s called Miracle Park.
It’s about a “group of animal rights activists who break into a low-level research laboratory to find a mile-long underground base owned and facilitated by the US government” and set in contemporary Scotland. Its shot on a hand-held camera “establishing a tone more consistent with Paranormal Activity or The Last Exorcism than a traditional superhero release.”
A teaser trailer is expected for January.
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017