Bleeding Cool has previously reported on Mark Millar’s low-budget superhero film that he’s written and is currently directing in Scotland. Described as X-Men-meets-Trainspotting (hmm, that description sounds familiar) the news just hit IGN.
And it’s called Miracle Park.
It’s about a “group of animal rights activists who break into a low-level research laboratory to find a mile-long underground base owned and facilitated by the US government” and set in contemporary Scotland. Its shot on a hand-held camera “establishing a tone more consistent with Paranormal Activity or The Last Exorcism than a traditional superhero release.”
A teaser trailer is expected for January.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018