Bleeding Cool has previously reported on Mark Millar’s low-budget superhero film that he’s written and is currently directing in Scotland. Described as X-Men-meets-Trainspotting (hmm, that description sounds familiar) the news just hit IGN.
And it’s called Miracle Park.
It’s about a “group of animal rights activists who break into a low-level research laboratory to find a mile-long underground base owned and facilitated by the US government” and set in contemporary Scotland. Its shot on a hand-held camera “establishing a tone more consistent with Paranormal Activity or The Last Exorcism than a traditional superhero release.”
A teaser trailer is expected for January.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017