Bleeding Cool has previously reported on Mark Millar’s low-budget superhero film that he’s written and is currently directing in Scotland. Described as X-Men-meets-Trainspotting (hmm, that description sounds familiar) the news just hit IGN.
And it’s called Miracle Park.
It’s about a “group of animal rights activists who break into a low-level research laboratory to find a mile-long underground base owned and facilitated by the US government” and set in contemporary Scotland. Its shot on a hand-held camera “establishing a tone more consistent with Paranormal Activity or The Last Exorcism than a traditional superhero release.”
A teaser trailer is expected for January.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017