This book is the first chapter in an all-new, on-going Lady Death series that will be coming out from Boundless Comics. Let’s let the PR tell us all about it.
The most terrifying tale of Lady Death is about to begin, in an Apocalyptic saga that will tear through two dimensions and give birth to a new horror that will leave long-time fans reeling! Before the new Lady Death on-going monthly series is unveiled, this crucial prelude chapter will set the stage for the destruction of everything she once knew…
Woof! There you go then!
Here’s a preview of the Lady Death Premiere
And here’s the complete Lady Death Ashcan with backstory, interviews, and art on the new series:
Co-writer on the series, Mike Wolfer, says;
Traditionally, comics are filled with lots of moments that are the staples of heroic, illustrated fiction: big, loud, posturing, powerful shots. We also have those moments in horror comics, but they’re balanced with a slow-burn, tension-mounting, quiet pacing that heightens the sense of foreboding for the reader. That “works” for horror comics, but it’s also been something that’s been unique to my style of storytelling, and you can see it all the way back to my days doing Widow, or currently in GRAVEL and NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. Despite splatter, much of the impact of horror lies in subtlety, believe it or not, and that’s something which I’m working into the new tales of LADY DEATH. We’ll see the inherent, bombastic, set-pieces that this type of story calls for, but I’ll be weaving in those little bits that will hopefully create a greater sense of dread.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017