This book is the first chapter in an all-new, on-going Lady Death series that will be coming out from Boundless Comics. Let’s let the PR tell us all about it.
The most terrifying tale of Lady Death is about to begin, in an Apocalyptic saga that will tear through two dimensions and give birth to a new horror that will leave long-time fans reeling! Before the new Lady Death on-going monthly series is unveiled, this crucial prelude chapter will set the stage for the destruction of everything she once knew…
Woof! There you go then!
Here’s a preview of the Lady Death Premiere
And here’s the complete Lady Death Ashcan with backstory, interviews, and art on the new series:
Co-writer on the series, Mike Wolfer, says;
Traditionally, comics are filled with lots of moments that are the staples of heroic, illustrated fiction: big, loud, posturing, powerful shots. We also have those moments in horror comics, but they’re balanced with a slow-burn, tension-mounting, quiet pacing that heightens the sense of foreboding for the reader. That “works” for horror comics, but it’s also been something that’s been unique to my style of storytelling, and you can see it all the way back to my days doing Widow, or currently in GRAVEL and NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. Despite splatter, much of the impact of horror lies in subtlety, believe it or not, and that’s something which I’m working into the new tales of LADY DEATH. We’ll see the inherent, bombastic, set-pieces that this type of story calls for, but I’ll be weaving in those little bits that will hopefully create a greater sense of dread.
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018