The Daily Mail‘s pap army have caught some snaps of Captain America in full costume, astride his funky bike. The catch is: it’s Chris Evans’ stunt double, not Evans himself. Does that matter?
This last picture shows some Red Skullites, or whatever they’re called. Members of Hydra. That kind of thing. How come they’ve got such groovy bikes? Those dang Nazi scientists and their inventing ways. Still no match for American brute force, pluck and shield-tossing, I’m sure.
Compare Cap’s bike to the one in the Madame Tussaud’s Marvel Heroes 4D animation. The makers of said short have said they are sharing design work with the art teams working Marvel’s upcoming movie slate.
If this sequence ends up one half as good as the speeder bike chase in Return of the Jedi then it will be… pretty mediocre. Something nice to eat popcorn by. I’m optimistic, though – weaving about between trees on fast bikes might make for some obvious 3D fun – shame they aren’t shooting it in stereo and only upconverting.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014