Bleeding Cool has not been able to ascertain if the X-Men: First Class logo doing the rounds is an official design, a bit of concept work or a fan creation. Here it is, anyway.
Seems fairly authentic…? Also fairly uninspiring?
Despite the doubts of many Little Bleeders, I remain fully optimistic about First Class. Sure – it’s rejigging comics continuity in a totally flagrant fashion but why shouldn’t it? I don’t see any reason this adaptation, or any other, needs to be bound by fidelity to the source material.
The comics are clay, and the filmmakers should see fit to remold it in anyway they please, just as long as the end result makes sense on its own terms.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014