According to un purge petit (that’s poor French for a Little Bleeder), Terry Gilliam has announced at the Deauville Film Festival that he will be upconverting Time Bandits to a 3D format. And that if Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland is anything to go by, it will be quite fun. At least for him.
In other news, he’s stated that the current funding for The Man Who Killed Don Quixote collapsed a month-and-a-half ago. While he is still committed to the project, he is more currently committed to directing The Damnation of Faust, a Berlioz opera for the English National Opera Company. However Robert Duvall and Ewan McGregor remain on board with Quixote, so he may get another chance next year.
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Batman #50 and Catwoman #1 Fully Returnable, #SorryNotSorry - July 18, 2018