According to un purge petit (that’s poor French for a Little Bleeder), Terry Gilliam has announced at the Deauville Film Festival that he will be upconverting Time Bandits to a 3D format. And that if Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland is anything to go by, it will be quite fun. At least for him.
In other news, he’s stated that the current funding for The Man Who Killed Don Quixote collapsed a month-and-a-half ago. While he is still committed to the project, he is more currently committed to directing The Damnation of Faust, a Berlioz opera for the English National Opera Company. However Robert Duvall and Ewan McGregor remain on board with Quixote, so he may get another chance next year.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017