According to un purge petit (that’s poor French for a Little Bleeder), Terry Gilliam has announced at the Deauville Film Festival that he will be upconverting Time Bandits to a 3D format. And that if Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland is anything to go by, it will be quite fun. At least for him.
In other news, he’s stated that the current funding for The Man Who Killed Don Quixote collapsed a month-and-a-half ago. While he is still committed to the project, he is more currently committed to directing The Damnation of Faust, a Berlioz opera for the English National Opera Company. However Robert Duvall and Ewan McGregor remain on board with Quixote, so he may get another chance next year.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017