Here’s a look at Rooney Mara at least partly transformed into Lisbeth Salander, practicing some motorbike activity (it’d probably be pushing it to call this action) for the imminent production of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Part way through, the helmet comes off and we get a good look at the all-important hair do.
The video was posted online by Rooney Mara Source, who also have some rather small and fiddly thumbnail images of much the same thing going on.
This video was taken in Sweden because that’s where David Fincher’s film is set and being filmed – despite, of course, being in English. Good compromise? Or just a blatant reminder that we already had some perfectly serviceable Salander movies and don’t really need the Americans rehashing them?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014