From October 8th, after dark visitors to Disney’s California Adventure will be able to partake of a new Tron-themed experience called ElecTRONica. What will it be? A lot of standing around while glowing things glow at you, by the look of it. I think I’m missing something… maybe it’s a sense of fun?
Here are two concept images from the Disney Parks blog.
The site blurb promises “live entertainers, complete with lasers, glow accessories and the hottest music ever to rock the grid” as well as “music, lights and some of your favorite food” and “face painting” but at leas there’s a Flynns Arcade too. I think I’d make a beeline for that.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014