Both the movie adaptations of Wanted and Kick Ass have something in common. When it came to the comic book, they stuck with the beginning almost word for word.
So one might assume that Kick Ass 2: Balls To The Wall may follow the same path. And the first eight pages of the new Kick Ass have debuted in the new CLiNT Magazine.
So what will viewers expect when it finally makes its way to the cinema?
Well, the comic starts with Hit Girl and Kick Ass seemingly rejecting their choice to abandon superheroics. Hit Girl is training up Kick Ass in a boxing ring, with the aim of created a superhero team. She proceeds to pummel him, before bringing in a bunch of goons to continue the thrash down.
We then see her with her adoptive father who knows what she’s doing, takes her home and, in spite of her blatant lies, confronts her with the weapons cache she’s been smuggling into the home. Including hiding an AK-47 in a teddy bear.
So, while Mark Millar has talked about the sequel focussing on bad guys, especially a team built by Red Mist, ikt looks like there will be a superhero team to face it.
I wonder who the other members will be…
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017