Nancy King is running again for Senate in Maryland. Involved with the Montgomery County Education Association, on the school board, and on the Senate Budget and Taxation education subcommittee, she’s running on education, education and education. And this is the cover to her direct mail campaign.
Whether Marvel and DC have a say in the use of their trademarks or not, this does seem to be a stereotypical attack on comic books as not being suitable to educate children. Something that the Canadian Council of Learning would disagree with. Laying off teachers is one thing. Allowing them to read comics is another.
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017