Nancy King is running again for Senate in Maryland. Involved with the Montgomery County Education Association, on the school board, and on the Senate Budget and Taxation education subcommittee, she’s running on education, education and education. And this is the cover to her direct mail campaign.
Whether Marvel and DC have a say in the use of their trademarks or not, this does seem to be a stereotypical attack on comic books as not being suitable to educate children. Something that the Canadian Council of Learning would disagree with. Laying off teachers is one thing. Allowing them to read comics is another.
- John Tyler Christopher Switches From Action Figure To Trading Card Covers – And Jim Lee’s Astonishing X-Men 1:1000 Variant Revealed - June 22, 2017
- Marvel Promises Marvel Legacy Will Affect Every Hero, Every Title, Every Story, Announced Tomorrow - June 22, 2017
- Dave Sim Does Superman For Aardvark Comics #1 - June 22, 2017
- Gendercrunching April 2017 – Marvel Comics, DC, Image, Dark Horse And IDW - June 22, 2017
- Expect A “Return To Planet Hulk” With Marvel Legacy - June 22, 2017