Nancy King is running again for Senate in Maryland. Involved with the Montgomery County Education Association, on the school board, and on the Senate Budget and Taxation education subcommittee, she’s running on education, education and education. And this is the cover to her direct mail campaign.
Whether Marvel and DC have a say in the use of their trademarks or not, this does seem to be a stereotypical attack on comic books as not being suitable to educate children. Something that the Canadian Council of Learning would disagree with. Laying off teachers is one thing. Allowing them to read comics is another.
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017