Nancy King is running again for Senate in Maryland. Involved with the Montgomery County Education Association, on the school board, and on the Senate Budget and Taxation education subcommittee, she’s running on education, education and education. And this is the cover to her direct mail campaign.
Whether Marvel and DC have a say in the use of their trademarks or not, this does seem to be a stereotypical attack on comic books as not being suitable to educate children. Something that the Canadian Council of Learning would disagree with. Laying off teachers is one thing. Allowing them to read comics is another.
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2017 Diamond ‘Best Practice Awards’ For Comic Retailers - July 23, 2017
- Charlize Theron Kicks Ass At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017