Nancy King is running again for Senate in Maryland. Involved with the Montgomery County Education Association, on the school board, and on the Senate Budget and Taxation education subcommittee, she’s running on education, education and education. And this is the cover to her direct mail campaign.
Whether Marvel and DC have a say in the use of their trademarks or not, this does seem to be a stereotypical attack on comic books as not being suitable to educate children. Something that the Canadian Council of Learning would disagree with. Laying off teachers is one thing. Allowing them to read comics is another.
- Speculator Corner – Grass Kings #1 Heats Up Ahead Of #2 Shipping - March 30, 2017
- Marvel Comics Brings Back “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes – But Only If You Ask Nicely - March 30, 2017
- Amazon Won’t Sell You Saga #43 For 25 Cents But They Will Give You Discount On Saga #44 - March 30, 2017
- No Place Like Comics For Angelo Tirotto - March 30, 2017
- Tony Isabella Is Against A Black Lightning/Static Shock Crossover - March 30, 2017