Nancy King is running again for Senate in Maryland. Involved with the Montgomery County Education Association, on the school board, and on the Senate Budget and Taxation education subcommittee, she’s running on education, education and education. And this is the cover to her direct mail campaign.
Whether Marvel and DC have a say in the use of their trademarks or not, this does seem to be a stereotypical attack on comic books as not being suitable to educate children. Something that the Canadian Council of Learning would disagree with. Laying off teachers is one thing. Allowing them to read comics is another.
- Tom King, James Tynion, Tim Seeley And Scott Lobdell Rank Off The Batfamily - February 20, 2017
- Core Business: A Dream Killer Edition – Michael Davis, From The Edge - February 20, 2017
- Marvel Comics Blame Retailer Woes On Returnable $2.99 DC Comics – Do They Have A Point? - February 20, 2017
- The First Time Kieron Gillen Wrote A James Bond Comic - February 20, 2017
- Was The Rocket Raccoon Cancellation-And-Relaunch A Trademark Shot Against DC Comics? - February 20, 2017