Shi was a popular “bad girl” comic creation in the nineties, that made creator Billy Tucci’s name, form his own publisher Crusade. An Japanese/American warrior, she fought a bloodthirsty-yet-shodowy religious war though a number of series, specials and crossovers.
And according to the man, from the floor of Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, the character is to be recreated next year in a new series, reinventing Shi for the 21st century.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018