Shi was a popular “bad girl” comic creation in the nineties, that made creator Billy Tucci’s name, form his own publisher Crusade. An Japanese/American warrior, she fought a bloodthirsty-yet-shodowy religious war though a number of series, specials and crossovers.
And according to the man, from the floor of Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, the character is to be recreated next year in a new series, reinventing Shi for the 21st century.
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017