Shi was a popular “bad girl” comic creation in the nineties, that made creator Billy Tucci’s name, form his own publisher Crusade. An Japanese/American warrior, she fought a bloodthirsty-yet-shodowy religious war though a number of series, specials and crossovers.
And according to the man, from the floor of Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, the character is to be recreated next year in a new series, reinventing Shi for the 21st century.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017