Shi was a popular “bad girl” comic creation in the nineties, that made creator Billy Tucci’s name, form his own publisher Crusade. An Japanese/American warrior, she fought a bloodthirsty-yet-shodowy religious war though a number of series, specials and crossovers.
And according to the man, from the floor of Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, the character is to be recreated next year in a new series, reinventing Shi for the 21st century.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017