You go to Wizard World Comic Con.
Disgraced Illinois politician Rod Blagojevich will appear at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con tomorrow – not to open it, but to set up his booth. Sign autographs and pose for photos for a few dollars here, a few dollars there.
Seriously, it feels like a Daily Show sketch.
Blagojevich was arrested for a series of fraudulent schemes including allegations that he wanted to sell President Obama’s vacant seat to the highest bidder – with video to back this up.
His recent court appearance saw him convicted of lying to investigators but, as jurors could not agree on the other charges, a mistrial was called. A new trial has been called on the remaining contested charges.
Bleeding Cool kudos points for the weirdest photo anyone gets.
UPDATE: Blimey he’s charging $50 for an autograph and $80 for a posed photo...
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017