You go to Wizard World Comic Con.
Disgraced Illinois politician Rod Blagojevich will appear at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con tomorrow – not to open it, but to set up his booth. Sign autographs and pose for photos for a few dollars here, a few dollars there.
Seriously, it feels like a Daily Show sketch.
Blagojevich was arrested for a series of fraudulent schemes including allegations that he wanted to sell President Obama’s vacant seat to the highest bidder – with video to back this up.
His recent court appearance saw him convicted of lying to investigators but, as jurors could not agree on the other charges, a mistrial was called. A new trial has been called on the remaining contested charges.
Bleeding Cool kudos points for the weirdest photo anyone gets.
UPDATE: Blimey he’s charging $50 for an autograph and $80 for a posed photo...
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017