You go to Wizard World Comic Con.
Disgraced Illinois politician Rod Blagojevich will appear at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con tomorrow – not to open it, but to set up his booth. Sign autographs and pose for photos for a few dollars here, a few dollars there.
Seriously, it feels like a Daily Show sketch.
Blagojevich was arrested for a series of fraudulent schemes including allegations that he wanted to sell President Obama’s vacant seat to the highest bidder – with video to back this up.
His recent court appearance saw him convicted of lying to investigators but, as jurors could not agree on the other charges, a mistrial was called. A new trial has been called on the remaining contested charges.
Bleeding Cool kudos points for the weirdest photo anyone gets.
UPDATE: Blimey he’s charging $50 for an autograph and $80 for a posed photo...
- San Diego Comic Con 2017 Badges On Sale On April 8th – 9am PT Noon ET 5pm BST - March 27, 2017
- DC Comics Sends Their Freelancers Big Blue Blankets… - March 27, 2017
- Manga Potrays President Donald Trump As Making Murder And Rape Legal - March 27, 2017
- Where To Buy The Watchmen Smiley Batman And Flash Covers If You Live In The UK - March 27, 2017
- The Biggest Spoilers For Secret Empire #0 You Can Find… If You Can Find Them - March 27, 2017