But intriguingly, when collected in a series of DVDs the volume in question is labelled the Final Crisis trilogy.
Marvel have cheekily named a few comic books close to DC properties, Identity Disc, GLA, the abbreviation of their online service being DCU – now it seems the DVD side are at it.
Might Warner Bros have a valid trademark case over this one?
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017