But intriguingly, when collected in a series of DVDs the volume in question is labelled the Final Crisis trilogy.
Marvel have cheekily named a few comic books close to DC properties, Identity Disc, GLA, the abbreviation of their online service being DCU – now it seems the DVD side are at it.
Might Warner Bros have a valid trademark case over this one?
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017