But intriguingly, when collected in a series of DVDs the volume in question is labelled the Final Crisis trilogy.
Marvel have cheekily named a few comic books close to DC properties, Identity Disc, GLA, the abbreviation of their online service being DCU – now it seems the DVD side are at it.
Might Warner Bros have a valid trademark case over this one?
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017