But intriguingly, when collected in a series of DVDs the volume in question is labelled the Final Crisis trilogy.
Marvel have cheekily named a few comic books close to DC properties, Identity Disc, GLA, the abbreviation of their online service being DCU – now it seems the DVD side are at it.
Might Warner Bros have a valid trademark case over this one?
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018