Alan Moore talks about the Queen Mother eating young boys like a toffee apple, receiving e-mails through Dodgem Logic offering ideas for Watchmen sequels “that I might be interested in buying off them”, Robin’s idea for Watchmen With Mother, internet rumours about Alan’s hatred of children, his love of Lush shops and why his bath is encrusted by glitter and hair, warfare between a comic writer and an artist, and his fears of being shoehorned into a Karl Pilkington role in the podcast, even giving us an impression of the bald man…
“Do you think, right that a crocodile could have evolved from a stapler”… then you imply that I’m mentally deficient.
- Marvel Teams Thor & Hulk In New Comic From Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino And Alti Firmansyah - July 25, 2017
- Kieron Gillen Writing Star Wars Monthly Comic With Salvador Larocca From November - July 25, 2017
- Here’s What’s In The $500 ‘Infinity Gauntlet’ Slipcase - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Legacy: Guardians Of The Galaxy Start A New Mission In #146, Coming This November - July 25, 2017
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017