Alan Moore talks about the Queen Mother eating young boys like a toffee apple, receiving e-mails through Dodgem Logic offering ideas for Watchmen sequels “that I might be interested in buying off them”, Robin’s idea for Watchmen With Mother, internet rumours about Alan’s hatred of children, his love of Lush shops and why his bath is encrusted by glitter and hair, warfare between a comic writer and an artist, and his fears of being shoehorned into a Karl Pilkington role in the podcast, even giving us an impression of the bald man…
“Do you think, right that a crocodile could have evolved from a stapler”… then you imply that I’m mentally deficient.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018