Alan Moore talks about the Queen Mother eating young boys like a toffee apple, receiving e-mails through Dodgem Logic offering ideas for Watchmen sequels “that I might be interested in buying off them”, Robin’s idea for Watchmen With Mother, internet rumours about Alan’s hatred of children, his love of Lush shops and why his bath is encrusted by glitter and hair, warfare between a comic writer and an artist, and his fears of being shoehorned into a Karl Pilkington role in the podcast, even giving us an impression of the bald man…
“Do you think, right that a crocodile could have evolved from a stapler”… then you imply that I’m mentally deficient.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017