Today I have spent a good two hours trying (and failing) to complete the Perfect Run on Star 242 on Mario Galaxy 2. I would not particularly appreciate it if anyone turned that into a comic book. But if they did it to the run where I will (hopefully) get that elusive last star then, yes, I’d like a graphic novel of that, thank you.
Well, it may be coming. According to this patent anyway. And they use Mass Effect as an example in the patent application…
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018