Today I have spent a good two hours trying (and failing) to complete the Perfect Run on Star 242 on Mario Galaxy 2. I would not particularly appreciate it if anyone turned that into a comic book. But if they did it to the run where I will (hopefully) get that elusive last star then, yes, I’d like a graphic novel of that, thank you.
Well, it may be coming. According to this patent anyway. And they use Mass Effect as an example in the patent application…
- Super Sons to Relaunch in August with a New #1 by Peter Tomasi - May 19, 2018
- Immortal Hulk #1 Retailer Variants from Golden Apple and AOD Collectables - May 19, 2018
- Today I Came Upon Philip Zec’s Most Famous Political Cartoons - May 19, 2018
- Andy Warhol and Ramones Graphic Novels to be Published by SelfMadeHero - May 19, 2018
- Van Jensen Creates Comic Book Political Ad for Georgian Governor Candidate Stacey Abrams - May 19, 2018