If you have an American Express card – and let’s face facts, there’s at least 50 gold card holders looking at this right now, we know it – then you can go straight to Ticketmaster and buy yourself some seats at the Spider-Man musical, Turn Off the Dark. Prices range from $67.50 to $140.
If you’re limited to, I dunno, Visa, cash or shirt buttons, then you’ll have to wait. The AmEx-clusivity is over on August 18th. Basically, right after all of the good seats have gone.
It sounds like this show might have to pack in full houses for a very long run in order to wash away all of the red ink, so I really can’t blame the producers and promoters for adopting any strategy at all that will make the tickets hotter and more cake like.
But I do have a hunch the show will have no trouble running for years on word of mouth alone. I can’t wait to see it…. somehow. There’s 3412 miles between my house and Broadway. I guess I better get walking…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014