So if you live in, or can get to the Duke Of York cinema in this charming British coastal town, and you can Private Message me through the board forums with the answer to the following question, you could win yourself two tickets. But you’d better be quick, the competition closes at 2pm UK time…
Which do you expect to be a better film? Scott Pilgrim Vs The World or Super Mario Bros. The Movie?
And yes, I know Scott Pilgrim says he doesn’t drink. But he’d drink Coors. Because it’s like having sex in a canoe. Right! Terms and conditions!!!
Terms and Conditions:
Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Excluding employees of Duke of York Cinema or of Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Ltd., their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
The Prizes: a pair of free tickets to the entrant’s specified screening of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Tickets are not transferable.
By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
It is not the intention of the promoter to use this promotion in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.
These rules are governed by English & Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English & Scottish Courts.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ.
And the winner is.. ghostschool!
- Marvel Sends a Tonne of Comics to Second and Third Printings - June 22, 2018
- Dennis Barger Responds to DC Comics’ 100 Page Walmart Exclusive News - June 22, 2018
- Exclusive Walmart Deal For 100-Page Monthly DC Comics Anthologies With Brian Bendis’ Batman and Tom King’s Superman - June 22, 2018
- Britain Gets Batburgers for Real - June 21, 2018
- Dellec Gets a Relaunch and a Primer in Aspen Press September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018