Girls Aloud popstrel Sarah Harding can be seen in the second St. Trinian’s movie, or at least the second modern one, doing the movie thing of playing a rebellious schoolgirl while in her mid 20s. Just slightly better, of course, than the TV thing of playing school age when approaching 30 or beyond (I’m looking at you, Sunnydale High).
According to a story in The Daily Mirror, Ms. Harding has had a couple of auditions for a role in X-Men: First Class. Is this really any more incredible or ridiculous than the (eventually confirmed) claims that Taylor Lautner was up for a part?
What’s most interesting, though, is the report that Harding’s role would be as “a femme fatale baddie”. Which character might that be? What might we surmise from knowing?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014