Here’s an “if it aint broke, don’t fix it” poster for the re-release of Back to the Future in UK cinemas.
So why not the whole trilogy, people? Everybody knows that the last bit of part two, in which there’s multi-Marties running around the Enchantment Under the Sea dance, is one of the best bits of sequelism ever accomplished. And who doesn’t like part three?
Actually, no need to answer that question. I don’t know if the forum could take the traffic.
Empire scored this poster premiere. I borrowed it for you.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014