CoverWatch: This is Jon Foster’s variant cover to the new graphic novel from Steve Moore and Jon Proctor, Shadrach Stone, out from Penny Farthing Press shortly, which Moore describes as “a huge-scale paranormal thriller about lies, alternate realities, and the future of the world, and it’s the most ambitious thing I’ve ever written”
CoverWatch2: Does the Brightest Day banner really have to go over simply everything regardless of context?
CoverWatch3: Matt Wagner draws his own covers for Green Hornet: Year One.
LostWatch: The final Lost Auction is taking place, with over a thousand props from the now-wrapped show up for sale. Lost fans can gorge themselves here. Go on, who’s going to bid for the Dharma van?
HackWatch: Tim Seeley, still best known for his work on Hack/Slash, will have to take time off to write and draw an Ant Man/Wasp mini-series for Marvel Comics. Wonder if we can get them to call it Thump/Splat?
MangaWatch: The latest edition of One Piece has a print run of 3.2 million – a record for a first printing in Japan. The previous record holder? The previous issue.
ConWatch: Old friends Melinda Gebbie and Al Davison catch up at Caption.
- Barack Panther from Brian Denham in Antarctic Press June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- DC Comics Launches the DC Boutique for Smaller or More Distant Comic Cons - March 21, 2018
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018