Southampton Football Cub, on the south coast of England, have been in conflict with local newspaper, the Plymouth Herald. They have restricted access for photographers, demanding instead that media outlets buy officially sanctioned (and costly) images taken by the club.
So the Argyle brought in a strike breaker. Cartoonist Chris Robinson. Who watched this weekend’s match on the television between Southampton and Plymouth Argyle and drew his favourite bits. Which the paper planned to print in its match report.
But at the last minute, Plymouth Argyle fearing a backlash from sponsors, provided their own images, for free, to the paper.
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018